Name and address of the responsible person
Responsible within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation and other national data protection laws of the member states as well as other data protection law provisions is:
Argenta chocolate factory GmbH
Naumburger road 87a
Tel: 03443 - 23 715 300
We only collect and use personal data of our users, as far as to provide a functional website and as far as required for our content and services. The collection and use of personal data from our users is performed on a regular basis but only after the user's consent. An exception applies in such cases in which a prior request for consent against the background of actual reasons is not possible and the processing of the data is allowed by legal regulations.
Legal basis for the processing of personal data
Insofar as we obtain the consent of the data subject for processing of personal data, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) as the legal basis for the processing of personal data. In the processing of personal data necessary for the performance of a contract of which the data subject is a party, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO as legal basis. This also applies to processing operations required to carry out pre-contractual measures. Insofar as processing of personal data is required to fulfill a legal obligation that is subject to our company, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. c DSGVO as legal basis. In the event that vital interests of the data subject or another natural person require the processing of personal data, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. d DSGVO as legal basis. If processing is necessary to safeguard the legitimate interests of our company or a third party, and if the interests, fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject do not prevail over the first interest, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO as legal basis for processing.
Data erasure and storage duration
The personal data of the person concerned will be deleted or blocked as soon as the purpose of the storage is dropped. Storage may also take place if provided for by the European or national legislator in EU regulations, laws or other regulations to which the responsible/ person in charge is subject. A blocking or deletion of the data takes place even if a storage period prescribed by the mentioned standards expires, unless there is a need for further storage of the data for a conclusion of contract or a fulfillment of contract.
Provision of the website and creation of log files
Description and scope of data processing
Each time our website is accessed, our system automatically collects data and information from the computer system of the calling computer. The following data is collected here:
(1) Information about the browser type and version used
(2) The operating system of the user
(3) The Internet service provider of the user
(4) The IP address of the user
(5) Date and time of access
(6) Websites from which the user's system accesses our website
(7) Web sites accessed by the user's system through our website
Legal basis for data processing
The legal basis for the temporary storage of the data is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
Purpose of data processing
The temporary storage of the IP address by the system is necessary to allow delivery of the website to the computer of the user. To do this, the user's IP address must be kept for the duration of the session. Storage in log files is done to ensure the functionality of the website. In addition, the data is used to optimize the website and to ensure the security of our information technology systems. An evaluation of the data for marketing purposes does not take place in this context. For these purposes, our legitimate interest is in the processing of data according to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
Duration of storage
The data will be deleted as soon as it is no longer necessary to achieve the purpose of its collection. In the case of collecting the data for providing the website this will be the case when the respective session is completed.
Opposition and removal possibility
The collection of the data for the provision of the website and the storage of the data in log files is essential for the operation of the website. There is consequently no contradiction on this part for the user.
a) Description and scope of data processing
b) Legal basis for data processing
The legal basis for the processing of personal data using cookies is Article 6 (1) lit. f DSGVO.
c) Purpose of the data processing
The use of the analysis cookies is for the purpose of improving the quality of our website and its contents. Through the analysis cookies we learn how the website is used and so we can constantly optimize our offer. For these purposes, our legitimate interest in the processing of personal data pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
e) Duration of storage, objection and disposal options
You can set your browser that way that you are informed about the setting of cookies and that you can allow cookies only for individual cases, the acceptance of cookies for certain cases or generally exclude as well as activate the automatic deletion of cookies when closing the browser. Disabling cookies may limit the functionality of this website.
Contact form and e-mail contact
1. Description and scope of data processing
On our website is a contact form available, which can be used for electronic contact. If a user has accepted this option, the data entered in the input mask will be transmitted to us and saved. Depending on the contact form, these data are: title, name, company, e-mail address, telephone number, seminar, desired date, number of persons, age of persons, group associations, type. At the time of sending the message, the following data is also stored: The following is a list of the corresponding data. Examples can be:
(1) browser type and browser version
(2) operating system used
(3) Referrer URL
(4) Host name of the accessing computer
(5) Time of server request
(6) IP address
For the processing of the data, your consent is obtained during the sending process and reference is made to this data protection policy. Alternatively, contact via the provided e-mail address is possible. In this case, the user's personal data transmitted by e-mail will be stored. There is no disclosure of data to third parties in this context. The data is used exclusively for processing the conversation.
2. Legal basis for data processing
Legal basis for the processing of the data is in the presence of the consent of the user Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR. The legal basis for the processing of the data transmitted in the course of sending an e-mail is Article 6 (1) lit. f DSGVO. If the e-mail contact aims to conclude a contract, then additional legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO.
3. Purpose of the data processing
The processing of the personal data from the input mask serves us only for the process to establish the contact. In the case of contact via e-mail, this also includes the necessary legitimate interest in the processing of the data. The other personal data processed during the sending process serve to prevent misuse of the contact form and to ensure the security of our information technology systems.
4. Duration of storage
The data will be deleted as soon as it is no longer necessary to achieve the purpose of its collection. For the personal data from the input form of the contact form and those sent by e-mail, this is the case when the respective conversation with the user has ended. The conversation ends when it can be inferred from the circumstances that the facts are finally clarified. The additional personal data collected during the sending process will be deleted at the latest after a period of seven days.
5. Opposition and removal possibility
The user has the opportunity to revoke his consent to the processing of personal data at any time. If the user contacts us by e-mail, he may object to the storage of his personal data at any time. In such a case, the conversation can not be continued. The following is a description of how the revocation of consent and the contradiction of storage is made possible. All personal data stored in the course of contacting will be deleted in this case.
Rights of the concerned person
If personal data is processed from you, you are a concerned person according to the DSGVO and you have the following rights towards the responsible person:
Right to information
You may ask the person in charge to confirm if personal data concerning you is processed by us. If such processing is available, you can request information from the person responsible about the following topics:
(1) the purposes for which the personal data are processed;
(2) the categories of personal data being processed;
(3) the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data relating to you have been disclosed or will be disclosed;
(4) the planned duration of the storage of your personal data or, if specific information is not available, criteria for determining the duration of storage;
(5) the right of rectification or erasure of personal data concerning you, a right to restriction of processing by the responsible person or a right to object to such processing;
(6) the existence of a right of appeal to a supervisory authority;
(7) all available information on the source of the data, if the personal data are not collected from the concerned person;
(8) the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, according to Article 22 (1) and (4) GDPR and, at least in these cases, meaningful information on the logic involved and the scope and intended impact of such processing on the concerned person.
You have the right to request information about whether the personal data relating to you are transferred to a third country or an international organization. In this regard, you can request to be informed about the appropriate warranties in accordance with. Art. 46 GDPR in connection with the transfer.
Right to rectification
You have a right to rectification and / or completion to the responsible person, if the processed personal data regarding you are incorrect or incomplete. The responsible person must make the correction without delay.
Right to restriction of processing
You may request the restriction of the processing of your personal data under the following conditions:
(1) if you contest the accuracy of your personal information for a period of time that enables the controller to verify the accuracy of your personal information;
(2) the processing is unlawful and you refuse the deletion of the personal data and instead demand the restriction of the use of the personal data;
(3) the responsible person no longer requires the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but to assert, exercise or defence of legal claims, or
(4) if you have objected to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 (1) GDPR and it is not yet certain whether the legitimate reasons of the responsible person outweigh your reasons.
If the processing of personal data concerning you has been restricted, this data may only be used or processed – despite the storage of the personal data – with your consent or for the purpose of asserting, exercising or defending legal claims or protecting the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of important public interest of the Union or a Member State. If the limitation of the processing according to the above mentioned limitations was restricted, you will be informed by the responsible person before the restriction is lifted.
Right to delete
a) Obligation to delete
You can request from the responsible person that personal data related to you has to be deleted immediately, and the responsible person is obliged to delete this data immediately, if one of the following reasons is true:
(1) Personal data concerning you are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed.
(2) You revoke your consent, to which the processing acc. Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a or Art. 9 para. 2 lit. a GDPR was based and there is no other legal basis for the processing.
(3) According to. Art. 21 para. 1 DSGVO you object to the processing and there are no prior justifiable reasons for the processing, or you object to the processing according to Art. 21 para. 2 DSGVO.
(4) Your personal data has been processed unlawfully.
(5) The deletion of personal data concerning you shall be required to fulfill a legal obligation under Union law or the law of the Member States to which the responsible person is subject to.
(6) The personal data concerning you were collected in relation to information society services pursuant to Article 8 (1) of the GDPR.
b) Information to third parties
If the responsible person has made the personal data relating to you public and he is in accordance with. Article 17 (1) of the GDPR obliged to delete the personal data, he shall take appropriate measures against the background of current technologies and appropriate implementation costs, including technical ones, to inform responsible persons who process the personal data that you as affected person demand the deletion of all Links to such personal data or copies or replications of these personal data.
The right for deletion does not exist if the processing is necessary
(1) to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information;
(2) to fulfil a legal obligation which requires processing under Union or Member State law to which the responsible person is subject or for the performance of a task of public interest or in the exercise of official authority conferred the responsible person;
(3) for reasons of public interest in the field of public health pursuant to Art. 9 (2) lit. h and i and Art. 9 (3) GDPR;
(4) for archival purposes of public interest, for scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes acc. Article 89 (1) GDPR, to the extent that the law referred to in subparagraph (a) is likely to render impossible or seriously affect the achievement of the objectives of that processing, or
(5) to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
Right to information
If you have claimed the right of rectification, erasure or restriction of the processing to the responsible person, the responsible person is obliged to notify all recipients to whom the personal data concerning you have been disclosed about the correction, deletion or processing restrictions, unless, this proves to be impossible or involves a disproportionate effort. You have the right against the responsible person to be informed about these recipients.
Right to data portability
You have the right to receive your personal data which you have provided to the responsible person, in a structured, common and machine-readable format. In addition, you have the right to transfer this data to another responsible person without hindrance by the responsible person who has been provided with the personal data, provided that
(1) the processing is subject to consent in accordance with Art. Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR or Art. 9 para. 2 lit. a DSGVO or on a contract acc. Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO and
(2) the processing is carried out using automated procedures. In exercising this right, you also have the right to obtain that personal data relating to you be transmitted directly from one responsible person to another responsible person, as far as technically feasible. Freedoms and rights of other persons may not be affected. The right to data portability does not apply to the processing of personal data required for the performance of a task of public interest or in the exercise of public authority delegated to the responsible person.
Right to object
You have the right at any time, for reasons that arise from your particular situation, to object the processing of your personal data, which are processed pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. e or f DSGVO; this also applies to profiling based on these provisions. The responsible person will no longer process your personal data unless he can demonstrate compelling legitimate reasons for processing that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing is for the purposes of asserting, exercising or defending legal claims. If the personal data relating to you are processed for direct marketing purposes, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of such advertising; this also applies to profiling insofar as it is associated with such direct marketing. If you object to the processing for direct marketing purposes, your personal data will no longer be processed for these purposes. Regardless of Directive 2002/58 / EC, you have the option, in the context with the use of information society services, of exercising your right to opt-out by means of automated procedures that use technical specifications.
Right to revoke the data protection consent declaration
You have the right to revoke your data protection consent declaration at any time. The revocation of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until the revocation.
Automated decision on a case-by-case basis, including profiling
You have the right not to be subjected to a decision based solely on automated processing including profiling, which will have legal effect on you or affect you considerably in a similar manner. This does not apply if the decision
(1) is required for the conclusion or performance of a contract between you and the responsible person,
(2) is permitted by legislation of the Union or Member State legislation to which the responsible person is subject, and where such legislation contains appropriate measures to safeguard your rights and freedoms and legitimate interests, or
(3) follows your express consent.
However, these decisions may not be based on special categories of personal data under Art. 9 (1) GDPR, unless Art. 9 (2) lit. a or g applies, and reasonable measures have been taken to protect the rights and freedoms and your legitimate interests. With regard to the cases referred to in (1) and (3), the responsible person shall take appropriate measures to safeguard the rights and freedoms and your legitimate interests, including at least the right to obtain the intervention of a person of the responsible person, on the statement of his own point of view and on contesting the decision.
Right to complain to a supervisory authority
Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, you shall have the right to complain to a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your residence, your employment place or the place of the alleged infringement, if you believe that the processing of the personal data concerning you violates the GDPR. The supervisory authority to which the complaint has been submitted shall inform the complainant of the status and results of the complaint, including the possibility of a judicial remedy pursuant to Article 78 of the GDPR.
This site uses SSL encryption for security reasons and to protect the transmission of sensitive content, such as the requests you send to us as the site operator. An encrypted connection is indicated by the browser's address bar changing from "http: //" to "https: //" and the lock icon in your browser bar. If SSL encryption is enabled, the data you submit to us can not be read by third parties.
Server log files
The provider of the pages automatically collects and stores information in so-called server log files, which your browser automatically transmits to us. These are:
- browser type / browser version
- used operating system
- Referrer URL
- host name of the accessing computer
- time of the server request
These data are not assignable to any persons. There is no merge of this data with other data sources. We reserve the right to check this data retrospectively, if we become aware of specific indications for illegal use.